Monday, January 22, 2018

Ickworth

It was snowing! Not hard but still.

I went to Ickworth for a stroll. It was grey and ruddy cold!









As you can see there were a few branches down throughout the estate.













The scone was poppy seed with a hint of lemon.... nice!


When I came out the snow was getting harder !



I arrived in Saffron early so went for a coffee.

Dad is a little better. He stands much better than he was a week ago. Hopefully tomorrow they'll start the physio and.... still I am much more content than I was a week ago,

So food..... 4pm is too early so I went for a coffee..... so what to have? I was tempted to take fish & chips to the car but it was cold and so I wandered into Ask Italian and had a nice meal.

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.