Monday, February 13, 2017

Anglesey Abbey

I have loads of flexitime... (over 3 months LOL) so I took today off..... not realising it was half term and as I pulled in to Anglesey Abbey car park it was HEAVING with the ankle biters  I mean little darlings!

Anyway enough of them and on to the gardens which had lots of snow drops on display.



















































They were queuing out of the door for food but they now have a drinks and non hot food desk and.....


Anglesey scones were poor a while back but now are duck worthy good effort!!

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Beautiful photos of the lovely display of Snowdrops Pete. gosh I wish it was closer (just checked 100 miles some of it on what looks like a slow A road :( )

Lovely to see the other flowers too - soon be Spring :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.