Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Gardens of Easton Lodge

Well the weather is marginally improved today! So after lunch I headed to the Gardens of Easton Lodge which was open today.





























The Ukulele band playing and singing the Boomtown Rats - "I don't like Mondays"

























I was going to head off but as the sun had come out I thought I'd head to where I saw the first Red Admiral... alas nothing but cough cough I think this a reasonable substitute eh!

Hummingbird Hawk Moth












3 comments:

Gary Matthews (GOEL) said...

Wonderful pictures, Pete. Particularly like the hummingbird hawk moth ones, as they are so rarely sighted in this area. Thanks a lot.

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos of beautiful gardens Pete. Well done on the HBHM - not jealous at all!! :)

Pete Duxon said...

thanks both