Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My last day in London

Firstly I've had a few spammers so I've had to stick the word verification back on. Sorry.

So my last day in London is over.

Just round the corner from the office I was in is Wesley's Chapel. Its in "the book" and though I've been before the GF1 was in my pocket.....













Across the road is a burial ground.



There are a number of luminaries buried there including the Cromwell brothers and John Bunyan....




The view down City Road.

5 comments:

Eagleseagles said...

City Road at what time?

The Quacks of Life said...

1pm ish

Anonymous said...

Were the interior shots taken with flash or natural lighting and high ISO's.

Nice shots BTW

Janine said...

Dontcha hate those spammers.
As a dumb Yank I have no idea why the markings on the City Road are zig-zagged but I know it would make me nervous to drive there.

The Quacks of Life said...

janine - thought you were from florida so wouldn't be a yank?! I was standing on a traffic island in the middle of the road the marking indicate a pedestrian crossing of some sort.

anony - photos panasonic gf1, i think iso 640 using the flash (which is not that strong) except the glass which was with no flash

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.