Friday, August 07, 2009

YACKY DA PART 2 IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke at 5:45am this morning. 6 hours 15 minutes to go.

All morning I've ticked the hours off. My genetic pessimism said there was no chance.

I sat in the doctors and when my name was called my stomach went to my feet.

He looked me over, the noises were positive and then the magic words "you're fine."

my stomach lurched up to where it should be. I walked out with a happy saunter and headed to Tesco's to get some shopping and to see something anything different.

I now need to pack, where is that darned Camera :D

I don't expect to be posting until Thursday but you never know.

Thanks for all the good wishes!!

10 comments:

Attila the Mom said...

Woohoo!

Chicken pox? Yikes! Glad to hear you're ok. That stuff can be serious in adults (but I know you know that).

Hope you have a fabulous time!

Tricia Ryder said...

"You're fine" - Probably the best two words of the day - I'm so pleased for you :D

oldcrow61 said...

Wonderful news Pete. Looking forward to holiday photos.

holdingmoments said...

Great news Pete. Have a good holiday. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to make the holls.
I was thinking of you on friday and talons crossed!

C

Janine said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!
Have a good time!

Yoke, said...

Great news, Pete!

And now you can let go of all stress, anxiety and uncertainty.

"You are fine"; so now go and DO Fine things! :)

Anonymous said...

Whew, glad you got through that safely. Enjoy your travels.

Mary said...

Great News Hope you have a good holiday!

Zig said...

Oh Pete, I'm too late to call you spotty muldoon, whoever he was, glad you're better though! Have a good break.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.