Thursday, August 13, 2009

Saturday - welcome to the 50's

I arrived at the place I was staying (which is in the middle of nowhere!) and there was no one. To be fair a car appeared very quickly and a friendly voice said "Mr Quacksoflife?"

I had espyed opening hours which seemed to imply I wasn't going to get food!!! But I was quickly assured that as a resident that didn't apply to me! I went to get some petrol put the pump in and waited for the display to reset, it didn't. I went to the kiosk to see a sign "back in 10 minutes". Yes. Well got some fuel returned to the pub.

I unpacked and turned on the telly, nothing. I toddled off and was told there is no reception, "we have a large collection of DVD's". I'm not going to try mobile internet as neither phone works!! So its the radio and books for 5 days! Welcome to the 1950's!!

Had a good day though. I've visited Rug Chapel which provides an OC moment.





oc moment....








Then onto Bodnant Garden






























and finally St Grwst, Llanwrst








1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

lol, you know me so well. Wonderful! I'm once again enjoying your holiday.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.