Sunday, July 05, 2020

Cambridge University Botanical Garden

The problem with pre-booking is that the weather can destroy a visit but not today the sun shone and it was glorious!

I went to the Botanical Gardens (you will see more of these as I am a member now so I need to get my money's worth ;) )

The Park and ride was still very quiet, a few more cars but really quiet still. I didn't get a bus I walked, hey good exercise ;)
















Coffee essential!













all together aw


there were baby Moorhens






























The walk back to the car park!


A good day :)

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

What a great place to become a member - I look forward to seeing it through the seasons :) Lovely photos and cute baby moorhens :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.