Saturday, June 20, 2020

Oxburgh Hall

So today I had a ticket for Oxburgh Hall a moated country house in Oxborough. It was built around 1482 by Sir Edmund Bedingfeld and yes the hall and village are spelt differently.

It's an attractive building but unfortunately  it is being restored. But the weather was lovely and there are some fine walks there.













































it may be ugly but its impressive!!





I wandered to eat my packed lunch... there were none left when I departed.









apparently hi-vis and helmets were needed. Someone should tell this youngster




2 comments:

Z said...

I adore a proper greenhouse.

The Quacks of Life said...

Hi Z

they give a garden character don't they!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.