Sunday, June 28, 2020

off for a stroll

Whereas before i'd get to the weekend and be waiting to get out at the moment I view them as a time to stay home (unless meeting with friends).

Obviously some of that is to minimise risk but since I can go out in the week I feel I ought to leave places for others.

Yesterday was a pretty naff day and I got up early and defrosted the fridge (rock and roll). I did go for a short walk but decided not to be stupid and quickly came home!

Today however the weather was better. I didn't set out to 10am shockingly I brought breakfast back to bed and lazed around watching telly. I decided to take a different turn on a regular walk and ended up walking the long way around a field worth it for decent views of a Red Kite. (note to self check maps for other turnings on route).

I ended up doing 5.89 miles


these always make me smile






the ducks on the pond are doing well and frankly I expect they'll fly soon. The moorhens are still there.






I only had the compact...























A moth




1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos of your walk. You are fortunate to have a local Red Kite :) There have been reports of sightings fairly local to me but I haven't seen one round here yet!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.