Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Hatfield Forest

Last week I arrived at Hatfield Forest and it was grey and wet this week it was very sunny and very hot!

So I wandered to the lake... the Canada Geese family were about as was an Oystercatcher. Alas the cafe   wasn't open but it reopens tomorrow I believe which is good news! I had a bottle of water and boy did I need it!

I won't witter on....
































At one point this chap almost took my head off!!



There was a chick on the raft but what type it was  I don't know.

















There were a few Marbled Whites which today weren't playing ball




A lovely stroll

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Gorgeous photos Pete - looks like a good walk :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.