Monday, June 22, 2020

Anglesey Abbey

I am on a National Trust visit spree this week. Today it was Anglesey Abbey.

It is the "new normal" timed ticket, the reduced number of people does make the visiting experience more pleasant but obviously we're all hoping for the day it won't be necessary.

The outskirts of the garden are one way, which was novel for me as my way around the garden is the reverse of the trusts route! Before setting off I  found the catering van for a coffee and.....


I had to!














Curiously the trust have removed some benches but not others.



















I sat for a read and this was my companion!












I think this chap has been busy!








Ooh a Grass Snake











A lovely day!

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.