Sunday, June 14, 2020

A Sunday morning stroll

I am going to sound like an old retired person now.... I have a busy week next week :)

With that in mind I stayed local.


This chap was on the path near my house but he flew straight into a bush so he's ok.



On to the pond where "my" mallards are doing well. 8 duckling a good return.




OI get out of my way!!



I headed south down the side of the M11.



The crops are growing.




I wandered through the woods by the side of the M11 no pics but I did see some fallow deer but they were between the trees.

So back home via the pond


As I neared a home a posy House Sparrow.



1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Super photos from your local stroll. Enjoy your week and I look forward to seeing where you visit :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.