Sunday, June 21, 2020

a local walk

We are due a week of good weather but today there was rain schedule and yup it was there when I woke so i made a cuppa and brought my breakfast back to bed! I did drag myself up and decided I had to get some exercise.

I didn't bring binoculars and slipped a compact in my pocket (just in case) but was going to listen to podcasts so off I went. First stop the duck pond all well.

I was just strolling and enjoying the air as I headed back I came across some butterflies but they weren't playing ball highlight 2 commas. I was hoping maybe a painted lady just to wind up Ragged Robin  I was walking along a footpath alongside the M11 when in some scrubby grass ...



First time I've seen Marbled White  around here

Nice walk a good 5 miles :)

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.