Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sunday Sunday

With no cafes or places open I don't jump out of bed and instead have a lay in.....

And off we walk....



First stop the pond... all 8 ducklings there AND the adults were with them (also at least one Moorhen chick)



I had planned on doing the walk I did last Monday







but at the end of the one of the roads  I turned left instead of right. Down a road I hadn't been down before








As I thought the road led to Hobb's Cross. the houses below look idyllic but you can see the edge of the M11 on the right.









Into the woods at the back of my Tesco


It was lovely to hear the Reed Warblers and see a Reed Bunting. you can see how close to the New Hall estate the reed bed is.




And we prepare to start a momentous week :)

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

We had a Small Tortoiseshell in the garden today. You are finding some good local walks and seeing some great wildlife. Look forward to hearing more about your "momentous week" :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.