Sunday, April 05, 2020

are we having fun yet?

I seem to be coping ok with being stuck indoors.

I drove to Dad's this morning to check the house is ok.  There were very few cars about but not many. All totally safe I was in 10 metres of no one! Other than that I will shop tomorrow morning and spend the rest of the week indoors.

When I opened the front door and found a pint of milk! Ongar dairy left a leaflet with what they deliver with a sample. There were potatoes at dads. Good idea really.
I am listening to podcasts, lots of music and reading which is good.

I am no able longer to get a coffee (I do wonder if the cafe I visit in Barking will survive) so I have bought a coffee maker. An Aeropress so I can have PROPER coffee.

Keep smiling yet, stay indoors and we can get out quicker.

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Glad you are ok Pete and keeping yourself well occupied. We've been lucky enough to get two supermarket online orders so I've only been out in the back garden. My son is working from home and my daughter on paid leave so we are all self isolating. Plenty of reading here too plus doing a OU War Memorial Course, some work sheets on heraldry and knitting an Easter Duck! I was going to try painting but am sadly lacking skills in that direction!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.