Saturday, March 28, 2020

Hibernation

It seems I am going to have to write and not just post pictures.

Not sure how long this will last but I am staying put except for buying food. I am sort of avoiding social media, I know what I have to do and so I would like to escape the world and its dogs opinions and latest theory.

I was meant to be in Italy last week, then the Cotswolds and then it was my house ;) I have booked a trip to Italy in March 2021, ever the optimist. As soon as this is over I will go somewhere to

Things I have discovered in isolation? Time Tunnel is on TV at the moment. The Saint with Roger Moore (also on) is surprisingly enjoyable..I keep having to look the cast list up on episodes as actors and actresses look familiar but younger than I remember. Has anyone read the books? Are they any good?

I am reading plenty, although mostly rereads. I am comfort reading ;)  Escaping to fantasy worlds.

Anyway still here.... keep safe people

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Glad to hear you are ok Pete. I noticed Time Tunnel was on too - like you watching some tv and reading - mainly comfort reading - I started a book called Plague Maiden and a chapter in decided it was not a book to read at the moment! I am rationing twitter - too much scary stuff - just check tweets from people who are not constantly going on about it all as my anxiety levels are already through the roof! I've not read any of the Saint books although my Dad I think used to (sorry not much help there!!) Stay safe and well.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.