Monday, March 02, 2020

Flatford

I think my friend Jan was expecting a costa for breakfast, then maybe Starbucks at Birchanger, and then twigged we were going to West Street (her daughter will be jealous ;) ). 

Given the sun!! we went to Flatford after breakfast.


If you look at the water on the left hand side behind the trees that's not the river that's the footpath to Dedham!
 


You can see how high the water is... one more could storm and that bank might break!


One day the sun will be where I want it!

















Smoked Cheese and Bacon scone


I took Jan back to her daughters picked up some beer for my good friend Stuart from the Billericay micro brewery. 

A lovely weekend in good company! 

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.