Saturday, March 21, 2020

Clare Country Park

I am not sure how this blog will work over the next few months in this world of social distancing. Obviously I am going to follow the rules, I expect you will get lots of birding from my two local reserves that remain open. If we are confined to barracks ...... EEK

I was meant to be flying to Verona, then it was the Cottswolds and now? There's no point cancelling my time off (you'll find out why in June ;) ) so I am going to have to spend it in parks and gardens locally. And yes I will stay safe.

I now expect done of my holidays will take place until about September hey ho.

Anyway the sun was shining so I went for a drive to Clare Country Park (didn't go into the town no point really).

There were people about we were all observing distancing rules but people said hello which was nice to see.

The castle









I did hear a Cetti's Warbler first one I've heard there.









1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely to see your photos Pete. We live in worrying and difficult times. Stay safe.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.