Sunday, February 23, 2020

The Lost Gardens of Easton Lodge

I wasn't out early today as my wash machine and tumble dryer were being delivered.... and somewhere in Cornwall a good friend is laughing her head off....

Rather than wait all day I paid for a morning slot and so was able to get out this afternoon. As I drove up the M11 opened and I almost turned back but it cleared and I popped into Easton Lodge. It was open for the snowdrop season but alas getting a good photo in the hoolie that was blowing was not on but still it was nice to get out and also to see the daffodils coming through













































2 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

Some lovely colour despite the weather.. and always good to have a rainbow ..

The Quacks of Life said...

I was walking back to the car..... was really blowing a gale!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.