Saturday, December 07, 2019

A Wimpole Christmas

I met with my friends Rebecca and Stuart today.... now this is not a good time of year as we all know everywhere we will be HEAVING!  As Rebecca is a big Christmas fan she wanted to go to Wimpole. Now I will acknowledge I wasn't keen (the scones are always disappointing) but I will admit the house was done really well.

When I arrived at 9:30 the car park was heaving (park run I really hope the National Trust makes money out of this otherwise....) but they were soon off and sanity returned....



































































We wandered down to the farm (we thought the cafe would be quieter)



I had a soup (without bread) so I could have.....


alas dry....











Good day....

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Wonderful Christmassy photos Pete - they have certainly made a super job of decorating the house :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.