Thursday, September 19, 2019

Pistoia - Day 4

Pistoia is a small city between Lucca and Florence and I decided it would make a good day trip.



The Baptistery ....








The Duomo





























The medieval town hall














The old medieval hospital





I did go into another church but I wasn't sure if I could take photos so out of respect I didn't.

Anyway another that did allow photographySan Giovanni Fuorcivitas












I wandered back to Lucca..... and no not a friend of mine



a coffee :) Cappuccino con pana ..... mmmmmm


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

What an interesting town - love all the architecture and the churches and town hall - some fascinating things to see :)

Don't pass out OH has applied for a passport and I expect I will have to follow suit :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.