Saturday, July 20, 2019

Freiston Church and Gunby Hall

Odd day weather wise..... the odd heavy shower and some nice sunshine!

I still have 4 churches to do in Lincolnshire.... make that 3!!

887 St James, Freiston


Yup sheep in the church yard!






Now these are odd.... never seen anything like these before












So on to Gunby Hall, it is one of my favourite NT places lovely garden.


















Gunby church














There is no kitchen at Gunby BOO HISS COME ON NATIONAL TRUST THIS PROPERTY DESERVES ONE so my cheese scone was bought in....

















The rain started to come so I headed off and I drove through some heavy stuff but a good day!

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Super churches and gardens :) I love those horsey head type stone carvings. As mentioned on Twitter I have never seen anything like them before they are so unusual.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.