Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Belton House

I've moved! For the past 4 days I have been visiting new locations well I'm in familiar territory 

As Belton House is close to my hotel I went there today.

Belton is one of the trusts more visited properties and the car park is always heaving and today was no exception. 

The house is recognisable if you've seen an adaptation of Pride & Prejudice and it was built between 1685 and 1688. It has lovely gardens and nice walks with lakes. I will admit it is one of my favourite properties..

Oh I didn't go indoors today.

An early lunch! Pretty good as well.
























The church is not National Trust and you can access from the garden.


Lots of monuments to the family.






























Good day!!


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

The gardens and grounds look glorious - wonderful butterfly photos (you are still seeing far more than me!!!) :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.