Saturday, June 15, 2019

Nunnington Hall

I am off again!

I am currently in North Yorkshire and as Nunnington Hall is close to by accommodation it made sense to go there today

The house and garden are relatively small but it is one of my favourites... the  oldest bits of hte hall dates to the 16th century but most of it is, I think seventeenth century.

The garden is done to encourage wildlife and there were lots of bees but alas only one butterfly.



The sun made a brief appearance.











PLUSHIE ABUSE!! There was one of these in the garden 2 years ago!



























A good scone!









































As I was leaving I saw a Spotted Flycatcher!!

Good day! The rain stayed away it chucking it down now!

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Gorgeous photos Pete - the hall looks so interesting and the gardens lovely. I really loved the photos of bees on astrantia.

Well done on the Spotted Flycatcher - you have beaten me again!!!!! Haven't seen one yet this year despite looking in churchyards!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.