Saturday, May 11, 2019

Padstow

I think I have done everything I can..... a few bits to do but they can wait and I have headed off.

Initially I had cancelled the hotel when Dad had been admitted but as things turned out I thought a week at home would be worse and the hotel could fit be in so I have headed to Cornwall.

I popped in to see Jan & Tony and they suggested a trip to Padstow. I still maintain Padstow has lost some of its charm but it looked lovely in the sun.


The notorious Cornish Gulls ;)










We bought some Cornish Pasties from Choughs bakery and headed along the coast... the pasty was EXCELLENT












We were going to head to Trevibban Mills vineyard but it was shut..... Jan suggested Camel..... she suggested that quickly!



Thanks for a super day and helping to take my mind off of things..... I may have bought something at Camel!

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Going away for a while is the best thing you could do and I am sure your Dad would approve.
A lovely set of photos - I haven't been to Padstow for a few years last time we went on a boat trip to see seabirds and puffins. I really must go back to Cornwall.
Have a good day tomorrow.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.