Monday, May 13, 2019

Exploring the Cornish Coast

I was out with my friends Jan & Tony today.

I had expressed interest in visiting Newlyn and Mousehole so Tony took us there.

Newlyn is famed for its fish but I have to say it isn't totally photogenic and not somewhere I'd go back to.










Looking back to St Michael's Mount







Rock Pipit, well i think it is!




Mousehole on the other hand was LOVELY....

The Rockpool cafe was by the car park and had lovely views















We went into the Ship Inn for a crab sandwich but no sandwich so a drink and on we moved







We went back to the Rockpool Cafe and had Crab sandwiches there heaven!

Then on to Lamorna  Cove







Parking is limited and in summer not a chance!! We had a coffee and enjoyed the views.

We stopped at Polgoon Vineyard on the way back and sampled a few different wines. Nice but not as good as Camel..... I did buy some local cheese's which I donated to Jan for the meal Wednesday.

Lovely day thanks guys. I am chatting to Dad's celebrant at 8pm!


No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.