Monday, May 06, 2019

Dad & Anglesey Abbey

Alas my Dad died this morning...  when I wrote Saturday that the prognosis was a little better  it was soon a false dawn..... it was obvious he was fading fast. He never really suffered and it was quick thankfully! 

He died at 8:30am and I  had said my goodbyes at 7:30. I didn't want to be there at the end and I know he didn't want me to be there ( we had had those chats). I will write more when I'm more in the mood.

There is nothing I could do so I went to Anglesey Abbey for a walk and to clear my brain! 
































I have got my admin sorted..... tomorrow I have to sort things out 

4 comments:

Z said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, Pete. Quick and not suffering are the best one can hope for, at the end of a long life well lived. I've always enjoyed reading about your trips out and about.

Ragged Robin said...

I am so very sorry to hear the sad news about your Dad Pete. Please accept my deepest condolences and I am thinking of you at this difficult time. Take care Caroline

Sharon said...

I'm new to your blog & am so sorry to hear of your loss. My dad also passed away last year and it helps that you have so many peaceful places to wander through... to collect your thoughts, and clear your head.
Your photos are lovely too.

The Quacks of Life said...

thank you everyone.... really appreciated

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.