Saturday, May 04, 2019

Coggeshall

Hey ho.... Dad is in hospital... he was admitted Tuesday.... prognosis a little better but I am obviously worried about him.

I went to Coggeshall this morning. It is a nice large village.

I have never been to St Peter Ad Vincula a 15th century wool church. It was heavily damaged during the war and restored by Stephen Dykes Bower. The brasses were saved.....





















I then went to Paycockes

















And between visiting times... I have done the washing, ironing and cut his grass....

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

I do hope your Dad feels a lot better soon Pete - such a worrying time for you.

The church looks very interesting and a super set of photos.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.