Saturday, April 20, 2019

Amwell & Finchingfield

I wanted to take Dad for a ride but we didn't know when the nurse would be in to deliver his daily injection. He seems to be a morning visit so I told him to ring me when they had been....

I wandered to Amwell first.

LOADS of Warblers.... Blackcaps everywhere and Sedge and Reed Warblers in the reeds.... Little Ringed Plover and a Common Tern added to the year ticks! The birds weren't playing ball photo wise though


My first ducklings of the year!!! There were 8






I thought I'd pop to Rye Meads but at 9:30 he rang so I headed home.

I took the scenic route to Finchingfield


Hello my second batch! There were 10!








And Mr Mallard has a rearrange of his feathers!!








It was nice to get Dad out of the house for a few hours...

This evening I have cut his and my grass!!

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.