Thursday, March 28, 2019

Venice Day 4

The sun from the previous afternoon was still shining brightly. I headed off to the Rialto to look around the market.

This is one of the restaurants I have been visiting :) Very nice too. I have never seen anyone at this table maybe in summer :)



Lots of fresh fruit and vegetables!


The variety of fish is impressive.



So on to the water boat for my "tour" down the grand canal.


















I got off at San Marco and walked to the next stop and got the bus across to San Giorgio

















The view from the tower.














I went back across to the main island and had coffee looking across to San Giorgio. Given it was right next to the Danielli Hotel it was a decent price... well it was for Venice :)

I decided to head to the Basilica Salute below and got another boat.





before the visit I stopped for lunch sat by the canal.

Basilica Santa Maria Della Salute


















After getting back to the main island I wandered the back ways to Rialto

Yellow-legged Gull



Fabulous day, lovely to feel the warmth.

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.