Sunday, March 24, 2019

Holiday plans changing

Over the past two weeks I've had my holiday plans altered.

Firstly the place I was staying at in Devon next October went bust. As I was just about to fly I didn't really want to find somewhere in the area and I noticed an old favourite in the Cotswolds was free so I booked it.

Last night I had an email saying that due to 'unavoidable circumstances' that the place I was staying in Co Durham would be unable to accommodate me. I had struggled to find somewhere and as I have a second part planned I had a problem. I decided to give Durham a miss and have booked into a pub in North Yorkshire.

This means the number of churches I'll do this year will drop.. so I have to make sure I finally get to St Martin's Scarborough 😊

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.