Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Guernsey Day 4 - Sausmarez Manor and exploring tasters

The churches of Guernsey are a little full being mainly Victorian. You sort of expect to find sonetsome Norman. St Martin's however has Le Grand Mere du Chimquiere which dates to 2500-1800 BC. So I went to pay my respects.


So off to Sausmarez Manor to look around the sculpture park.




So off to find lunch..  wonder what?


I actually ate in same place but opted for takeaway has a walked a few hundred yards for the view... I had company 😀


I spent a lazy afternoon watching the world. My view for a drink.


The Pleinmont observation tower was open so I went for a look. This is different to the one yesterday.





No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.