Sunday, September 02, 2018

Guernsey Day 1 - St Peter Port tasters

Well 3 years ago I wondered if Guernsey was a mistake and yet I'm back for my third visit.

The journey to the airport was eventful but more for the full blog.

It was grey as we came into land.


That's Fort Grey which I'll be visiting.

I picked up the car, dumped my bag at the hotel and went into St Peter Port.

 The monument to the liberation. Guernsey was occupied during WWII.

 Candie Gardens





The church


Uhm yes that is a new addition... Eek



3 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Have you changed your blog layout? Lovely set of photos. Like the new addition to the family and look forward to seeing more photos :)

The Quacks of Life said...

Not to my knowledge... Looks similar on phone.... Laptop at home 😁

Ragged Robin said...

I think it was because I followed the twitter link. It looks the same as usual when I visit via my blog :) Weather looks good :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.