Saturday, July 28, 2018

Norfolk Day 8 - Some Go Go Hares and East Ruston Old Vicarage Garden

So what to do today?

Yesterday I spotted a Go Go Hare (see the one from Yesterday) in Aylsham so I headed off!



There was on at Holt Country Park so....


Silver Washed Fritillary?


So off to East Ruston Old Vicarage Garden. It is a 32 acre garden a mile and a half from the North Sea.  It was designed by Alan Gray and Graham Robeson and is highly regarded. I have never been before.


































































The gardens only allow picnics in the car park but the tea room is very good and do a generous ploughman's amongst others. If you are in the area I recommend a visit.

As I was driving back I spotted a sign to Wroxham Barns and popped into see another Go Go Hare





1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Oh gosh love all the hares and the last photo of Quacks on what looks like a hippo :)

The gardens look amazing - and well worth visiting. Have made a mental note :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.