Sunday, June 03, 2018

The Gibberd Garden

I haven't been to the Gibberd for over 2 years..... I'm not sure why that is but I decided I didn't want to drive far this afternoon so...

As I have mentioned before Frederick Gibberd was the architect who designed Harlow New Town and Gibberd built himself a bungalow and garden on the outskirts of town.

Alas they are building a massive new housing estate nearby which will increase the noise levels.

The garden is not one for those who like neat and tidy but it is different and if you are in the area is worth a wander.

































































2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

It looks such a peaceful place to visit - I love the sculptures especially the ones that look like church fonts!

The Quacks of Life said...

they are fonts :) I can't remember where they came from!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.