Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Day 6 - Pisa

I mucked the last day up a bit I lazed about then found I arrived at the bus station and had a 55 minute wait so I never had as long in Pisa as I had planned.

Still it is all very walkable once you get into town.

I have been to Pisa quite a lot I suspect like a lot of tourists I always do it on the way home. And in all my visits including March it has always been blue skies!

Pisa sort of gets a bad rap. Yes it is a bit rough a round the edges compared to some cities but it certainly has its moments, it isn't a city I'd choose to stay in (if you are looking for an alternative to Florence to visit choose Lucca) but it is well worth exploring.

I just used the phone today.















The river.... you may notice a religious building on the right



This is the Chiesa di Santa Maria della Spina. And annoyingly it was open and closed about 15 minutes before I got there.








The view from the plane as we flew over.


No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.