Saturday, April 07, 2018

Trerice

And so the 2018 holiday season begins!

I am in Cornwall for a week. As my friend Jan was up in Essex I brought her home this morning and therefore didn't make quite as early a start! Although she pointed me to a very nice Sausage, Bacon and Egg sandwich on route.

Oh and the weather was pants.

Anyhow after dropping Jan off  I went to Trerice.

Trerice is a relatively small manor house. The manor dates to the 14th century but most of the house dates to 1570-73.































The weather is improving, the forecast is a mixed bag hey ho!

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Glad you arrived safely :) What a beautiful property that looks. A shame about the weather though - hope it improves!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.