Friday, April 13, 2018

Polperro, Looe & Port Isaac

My friends took me for a tour today first stop Polperro









 Where's my friend OC?





































OC again!!



Anyone think this is my sort of shop?





Apple and Clotted Cream





Just down the road is Looe












At this point we wondered where to go.... I suggested "Camel" and Jan was off leaving Tony and I in her wake!

Clarence at the Camel Vineyard!


And as Port Isaac was up the road....










Apparently Doc Martin lives here.....









1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

I do love those Cornish fishing villages - I haven't been to Polperro or Looe for years and years but we did go to Port Isaac when the children were younger - OH still raves about the pasty shop there! :)

Have a safe journey home.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.