Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Caerhays Castle and Mevagissy

Caerhays Castle is an 18th Century semi castellated manor house famous for its collection of Magnolia trees. It is situated overlooking Porthulney Cove.







At this point a bird was flying over the lake and as I scanned I stepped on to a small gap and BANG! I am currently sat at Jan and Tony's with frozen peas on my foot! IDIOT!! I later managed to pull the knob off of the door of their bathroom.









































So into Mevagissy for lunch..... I hobbled :)


Aaa


















Rock Pipit





Good day with good company.

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Weather looks glorious - still damp, cloudy and misty here! I love the shrub in photo 25 - really unusual. Hope your foot improves soon.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.