Sunday, January 14, 2018

Thaxted

Dad wasn't too good last night, I'm told a little better this morning when I rang.... I'm going in to visit in a bit.

As you will appreciate time is tight these days so I was up early do the chores.

I had to get out somewhere and went to Audley. I arrived at 11 and left at 11:05 as the car park was full. They were going to call the ranger to find somewhere else to park but I just headed off  and went to Thaxted.
















I wasn't there long I just wanted to wander

2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Do hope your Dad is a little better when you visit.

You saw hazel catkins too :) and a rose!!!!

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos - snowdrops, hellebores and daffodils - wonderful :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.