Sunday, January 28, 2018

Flatford

I went to Flatford this morning. I didn't have long there but it is nice to get out and it was a decent day!!











Chocolate, Orange and Marzipan



The large pond had lots of Shoveler duck on it.... never seen so many on it.

Sir had been walking up and down the ward with his frame.... he must have done 200ft in one journey. I hope the physios will walk him unaided as I'm sure he can he just needs his confidence built but even my glass is 1% empty dad can see he is much improved.

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Scone looks delicious. Glad to hear your Dad is walking even with a frame hopefully physios will help him walk without support as you say and so build up his confidence. Hope he is home soon.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.