Sunday, January 21, 2018

Audley

I left sir Friday evening and turned the washing machine on... the next morning I was up bright and early and put a second lot on and put some stuff through the tumble dryer I then headed out for a coffee and a roll before heading to the garage.

Now on a Saturday although you book in they work through in order on a first come first served and although I was 15 minutes early there were 4 in front of me! RATS! So I sat down to read but luckily I was out by 10:10 and Dad's car had it's health check and passed it's MOT! I took his car home picked mine up and as his hospital is in Saffron Walden I went to Audley End which is 10 minutes drive from the Hospital.

The weather was rubbish and normally I might not have bothered but I needed to go for a stroll.....






















Bird highlights ? Kestrel, Teal and Little Egret

One of the problems with the hospital being Saffron is that it is an hour and a half round trip so going home to eat between afternoon and evening visiting is a waste so I ate a meal at Audley then went to spend the afternoon with Dad. I had a cheese and tomato toastie at Costa for tea.

Dad? had gotten himself dressed and seemed a tadge better, small steps! 

2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Looks a nice walk apart from the weather. Snow sleet and rain never stopped here at the weekend!

Glad to hear your Dad is slowly recovering.

Tricia Ryder said...

Pity hospital not nearer.. frustrating.. but so please for Dad and you there's an improvement..

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.