Saturday, December 23, 2017

Ickworth

On Wednesday evening Dad was still feeling rough so I Thursday I took him to the doctors. They've reduced his blood pressure tablets further and given his penicillin a booster. Although not recovered he is improving.

I went shopping for Dad this morning. I was in Tesco at 6:15 and it was fairly busy.

I delivered his shopping at 8:15 this morning... he was of course still in bed ;) so I took him a paper up and a cup of tea. I've been in this afternoon and he seems a bit better. I'll be decamping there tomorrow.

It was one of those dull grey days and I went to Ickworth for a stroll. It was nice to see the decorations.

















YAY the pudding decorations are back! they haven't done this for a few years!!









I'm sure NT Scones will like the product placement by the till.








1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Pleased to hear your Dad feels a little better. I do hope he recovers fully soon.

Ickworth looks lovely with all the Christmas Decorations.

Wishing you and your Dad a Happy Christmas.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.