Thursday, June 22, 2017

Glendurgan and Trerice

Firstly a big thank you to my friends Jan & Tony  for having me for dinner last night. It was lovely to have a natter to good friends, listen to good music, drink good wine and  eat good food cooked by Jan!! Thanks!!

So this morning I headed to Glendurgan a National Trust garden West of Falmouth. It was dull & grey and WAY cooler!






































No fruit scone...... it was ok.....



This chap was my dinner companion.






So as Trerice was on my way back so I popped in.

The house is Tudor but I didn't go in (I have before) just wandered around the garden.
















Alas no Fruit scone (only plain and cheese) .....

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos of beautiful gardens Pete. It really is time I returned to Cornwall.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.