Sunday, May 21, 2017

Rye Meads

I left Sussex and headed home to see my dad. After lunch I headed to Rye Meads the birds were keeping out of the way of my camera! Anyway birds seen? Cetti's Warbler, Reed Warbler, Blackcap, Garden Warbler as well as the usual suspects.

A few pics


This Coot is outside the Draper hide!


A lovely little Mallard duckling.


There were 6 Cygnets .....


Now this coot is nesting in front of the Tern hide


Gadwalls


As this Magpie was posey...



Pochard.


A nice stroll......

I'm off still tomorrow (taking Dad to an eye appointment) so I'll try and get somewhere.... then I'll start editing Guernsey!

1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

Nice to hear Garden Warbler.. pity the birds were shy...

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.