Sunday, May 07, 2017

Rye Meads

After a conference call at work I headed to Rye Meads.....

And by the Draper hide?



Though they were too far it for a photo it was great to see 2 Lapwing chicks!! A few Lapwings about and a Redshank...



Lots of butterflies Blues, Peacocks...

Speckled Wood


LOADS of Orange Tips




This chappy is straight in front of the Tern hide...



Always nice see a Kingfisher. Got to see both!




There were warblers all over the place. Blackcaps, Chiffchaffs, Sedge warblers, Blackcaps (and I presume Garden Warblers saw one last week but I can't tell the difference in song! I have to see them) noisy Cettis Warblers! and this chap I snapped a Reed Warbler







1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

good to get the Reed Warbler - nice.. love this time of year for all the birds and flutters..

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.