Saturday, May 27, 2017

Ickworth

As I wandered to my local Costa first thing for breakfast the sun was shining and it warm.

I wasn't sure where to go today as traffic at a bank holiday can be awful. I wanted to go somewhere different but ended up heading to Ickworh. As I looked into the rear view mirror there was an ominous dark cloud whereas a head was a blue sky.


I headed to the lake....












the clouds looked ominous and so I headed back to the Italianate garden just in case!








It started to rain heavily and headed for a cuppa...As I queued it hammered down and there were rumbles of Thunder!!



By the time I left it had cleared.



Ah the blue skies are back!






















No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.