Sunday, March 26, 2017

Greys Court

Well yesterday morning I wended my way home from Venice where it was sunny and warm!

As we waited for the water bus for the airport a Little Egret flew in!! Look where he was!!


The Rialto boat station!!




So that was Italy.... I will be posting pics over the next week....

Anyhow Trish has brought me home and we came via Greys Court....

Greys Court is a tudor manor house with the remains of a medieval castle in the grounds (you can see today the fortified tower). For me the highlight is its delightful garden.
















































1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

The garden looks really beautiful in the Spring sunshine. Looks a lot quieter than NT properties round here!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.