Saturday, November 26, 2016

Ickworth

It was foggy when I woke up and so I never flew out of bed early..... but heading towards Ickworth the fog lifted and the sun came out!!!


Breakfast....


and apparently I am doing my bit to restore & preserve the Italianate Garden





































I had a Gingerbread Scone for lunch..... it was such a nice day I sat out and ate outside!! I even took my coat off!!


As I sat there a couple of friends wandered past! What a small world.....


Very surprised to see TWO Red Admiral butterflies!!



What a glorious day!! More please!

3 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

Wow - what a lovely day weatherwise.. dull & cloudy here... love the sky/clud pics.....and scones, at last, sound good.. especially the ginger one!!

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos Pete - nice to see some blue sky :) Great to see not one but two Red Admirals :) I like the sound of the gingerbread scone! Haven't seen Cuthbert in a while - hope he is ok. If you ever tire of him I could offer him a home :)))))

The Quacks of Life said...

Cuthbert is well and will be on photo duty this weekend!! He is very happy

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.