Sunday, July 10, 2016

Flatford to Dedham and back - another river walk

What to do today? I really couldn't make my mind up what to do.... as I couldn't get myself into gear I stayed relatively local and drove to Flatford.

So I arrived and headed for a cuppa.....

ooh ooh a scone of the month!! Raspberry & White Chocolate ! I've had a few non duck approved scones lately..... so was it good?



Mr Quacks approves! it was a cracker!



This House Sparrow is a sconepal.... he was munching on a Cheese Scone.





So off I set along the river.....















The river gets busy!


If you remember on my last walk there were loads of goslings... I assume they have grown up??







And so I arrived in Dedham




And so the return walk



Some more ducklings. Mum did a good job negotiating the boats!





I returned for lunch.... a savoury cream tea!


Again duck approved!


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

A lovely walk Pete and both scones look delicious :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.